Apple’s Fifth Generation Ipod Nano
Published on October 13th, 2009 | by sylv3rblade2
Fresh news from the It’s Only Rock and Roll event, Apple launches it’s new fifth generation iPod nano. Encased in a polished aluminum and glass exterior, the new nano unit sports a new built-in video camera, microphone and speaker, allowing users to record H.264 VGA video (640 x 480 pixels) at up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio.
iPod nano is the world’s most popular music player with over 100 million sold. And now we’ve added a video camera to its incredibly thin design, without any additional cost to the user.
– Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple.
Fifth Generation iPod Nano features:
- Large 2.2-inch TFT display with 240 x 376 pixel resolution for your viewing pleasure
- Shoot video with 15 real-time special effects – Sepia, Black and White, X-Ray, Film Grain, Thermal, Security Cam, Cyborg, Bulge, Kaleido, Motion Blur, Mirror, Light Tunnel, Dent, Stretch, and Twir
- FM radio with live pause and iTunes Tagging – make it smarter than the average radio
- Genius Mixes automatically creates up to 12 endless mixes of songs from your iTunes library that go great together
- VoiceOver speaks the names of songs and artists, so users can navigate their music without looking at the display
- Built-in pedometer helps you to meet your short and long-term fitness goals by keeping track of your steps taken and calories burned
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports up to 24 hours of music playback or 5 hours of video playback on a single charge
- Available in 9 brilliant colors including silver, black, purple, blue, green, orange, yellow, (PRODUCT) RED and pink
- Dimensions: 3.6 (H) x 1.5 (W) x 0.24 (D) inches ; Weight: 1.28 ounces
The new ultra-thin and sleek iPod nano (5G) that are available with 8GB and 16GB capacities for Php8,790 and Php10,490 respectively.
Anyone curious enough to get one?