Motorola unveils Atrix 4G smartphone
Published on January 12th, 2011 | by sylv3rblade0
Motorola stole the crowd when it unveiled it’s new stylish Android-powered smartphone, the Motorola Atrix 4G. The Atrix 4G sports a 4-inch qHD display, dual-core Tegra 2 processors, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (capable of expanding up to 48GB), Android 2.2 froyo (upgradable to Gingerbread) and Motoblur.
What made the Atrix a darling of the CES floor is it’s accessories that included docks that can transform your Atrix 4G to a desktop or a notebook. There’s also an HD dock that allows you to connect your Atrix 4G to display HD video, pictures, etc on your television.
Features and specs of Motorola Atrix 4G:
- 4-inch qHD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 1 GHz CPU processing speed
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage
- Connectivity Options – support for AT&T’s HSPA+ network
- Battery capacity: massive 1930 mAh lithium-ion battery
- microSD card slot and 10.9mm handset
- Fingerprint scanner
- Google’s Android operating system
The new Motorola Atrix 4G comes with slim which measures 10.9 mm thick only and will available through leading retailer first quarter of 2011.