Opera has released Opera Browser 11.01 final for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD operating system. As it is a new stable release, Opera 11.01 includes lots of security fixes and stability improvements as well as some mouse gesture tweaking.
Security fixes and stability improvements include:
- Support for window.DOMStringList object of the W3C DOM3 DOMStringList Interface.
- Translation updates added throughout the user interface (UI).
- Various mouse gesture sensitivity and recognition issues.
- Fixed display and scripting issues.
- Updated the HushMail mailproviders entry.
- Added MobileMe Mail-me.com-to mail providers.
- Now possible to open the mail panel as a tab when only using feeds.
- The appearance of the signature editor.
- HTML replying and forwarding format.
- Added Opera Portable/USB for Mac and single profile.
- Enabled the Mac OS File Quarantine.
More information and changelog at the Opera 11.01 release notes.
Opera 11.01 for Linux x86-64, Linux PowerPC, Linux i386, FreeBSD i386 and FreeBSD AMD64 is also available in Debian package, RPM package tar.gz or tar.bz2 from opera.com.