We’ve always known Apple phones to carry a premium. That all changes today with a “budget” iPhone model that pretty much outperforms than every Android phone it it’s price range.
iPhone SE 2 specs
- Screen: 4.7-inch True Tone display
- Rear cameras: 12-megapixel single 6-element lens, features OIS, flicker sensor for white balance, focus pixels, HDR, and portrait mode for people, video recording at 4K/60fps
- Selfie camera: 7-megapixel camera
- Dimensions: 67.3 x 138.4 x 7.3mm, 148 grams
- Processor: A13 Bionic
- Memory: TBD
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- Battery: TBD
- OS: iOS 13
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit LTE, Dual SIM with eSIM
- Biometric authentication: second-generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Wireless charging, Lightning connector, 5W charger included
- IP67 protection
Apple does away with the 4″ form factor and gives us an Iphone XR in a cheaper package.
As for pricing? Philippine prices are as follows:
64GB – P26,490
128 GB – P30,490
256 GB – P36,490
It will be available for pre-order on April 17, and will be available from Apple, Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers on Friday, April 24 in the US and more than 40 other countries and regions. For more information, check out the phone’s official page on the Apple website.